The Webinar on “How to create an appealing custom worksheets online” focused on various online methodologies for the appealing custom worksheets creation on a virtual platform, emphasization was made on “Canva”.
There are several platforms available for custom worksheets creation like:
- Adobe Spark
- Worksheet Maker
- Quick Worksheets, etc.
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. It is available on web and mobile, and integrates millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations.
Users can choose from many professional designed templates, and edit the designs and upload their own photos through a drag and drop interface.
The platform is free to use, and paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise offer additional functionality. Users can also pay for physical products to be printed and shipped.
As of 2019, Canva last raised at a $3.2 billion valuation and has over 20 million users across 190 countries.
Why to make worksheets online?
- To enable learners to perform their work virtually
- To be able to customize worksheets as per learners require
- To help create a bank of worksheets created by you
- Brand your worksheets
- Sell your worksheets
Challenges to be overcome for a beginner:
- Lack of knowledge regarding employment of optimized online tool
- Lack of knowledge regarding image inclusion
- Lack of creativity
Create an “Appealing Custom Worksheet” in 5 easy steps:
- Create a new Canva account to get started with your own worksheet design.
- Choose from our library of professionally created templates.
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images.
- Fix your images, add stunning filters and edit text.
- Save and share.
Create appealing worksheets that are fun to answer
- Select from hundreds of templates and countless design elements to make your worksheets truly an effective and fun learning experience.
- Add the title and contents of your worksheet with our editor filled with fonts and typography elements.
- Make your design engaging with free and premium educational images from our library or insert photos from your drive using our uploader.
- Do you want to have puzzles, mazes, letter and picture matches, math tables or crossword formats? You can do so with the help of hundreds of design elements — from lines and grids to shapes and icons.
- The drag-and-drop simplicity of our design features allows you to customize your worksheets in fun and creative ways.
Make worksheets accessible in different formats
- With school books now becoming accessible in an electronic file, worksheets are definitely not exempt from this. You can choose to have your worksheets available digitally or kick it old school by printing out your design for your students.
- If you’re printing out your worksheets, make sure to select the PDF – Print option to ensure the best resolution for printing.
Create worksheets with your co-educators
- To ensure your worksheets are uniform for the whole grade or year level and informative down to the last detail, you’ll need to get your co-teachers’ insights and feedback.
- Teachers run hectic schedules every day, and collaborating face-to-face can be hard. Canva makes it easy to work with your co-educators with our practical share features on the editor toolbar.
- Once you’re done creating a worksheet, click on the Share button and get your design’s unique link. Decide whether to give them viewing or editing access before sending the link via their email addresses or simply message it to them.
- After logging into their own Canva accounts, they can view and edit your worksheet on any computer, iPhone or iPad device.
Few FAQ’s to be taken care about jumping into Canva:
Do I need to download Canva?
Simply head on over to www.canva.com to start creating your worksheets. You don’t need to download Canva, just create an account and log in.
If you want to design on the go, why not add our iOS and Android apps to your mobile devices? They’re free to download from the App Store or from Google Play.
Does Canva have free images for me to use?
Yes we do! Our diverse stock library includes over 1 million stock images, graphics and illustrations. Many of these images are free, while premium images are all priced at just $1.
Using your own images is 100% free. Once you upload them in Canva you can use them as many times as you like.
How can I format the text for my worksheets?
You can edit your text a variety of ways to make sure it fits your design needs. Using the text tools, you can change the font type, size, colour, emphasis, alignment, spacing, and transparency. You can also turn your text into a bulleted or numbered list.
Some of the most popular offerings are Canva’s 30 “Design Essentials” tutorials, covering fonts, layouts, and images. Plus, you can track and share your progress as you make your way through the different lessons.
- Marrying Text and Images
- Brilliant Backgrounds
- Choosing the Right Font
- Enhancing Images
- Fantastic Photo Filters
Thus, concluding the articulation on a high note stating that the discussed online tool, Canva is very much beneficial for graphic designing and adequate liberty is available for according customization in vivid domains including custom worksheets, logo marking, background frame designing, wallpaper ehancers’, fantastic photo filters, etc.
It would be a better option to be good at Canva and other platforms similar to it and opening up the gateway to wide opportunities in the field of graphic designing, digital marketing, etc.