How can a new tutor make use of Starter Kit for MyTrustedTutor.com??
In this post of Starter Kit of a new tutor, we are going to discuss what are basic things a tutor profile should contain to get relevant tuition inquiries from this platform of MyTrustedTutor.com
First of all, we heartily welcome YOU to our esteemed family. We are so glad that you decided to take out time out of your busy schedule to associate with us.
Thank you for trusting us! We promise to make this experience rewarding, and this association a successful one.
As the subject line suggests, this is your first starter kit as a new Tutor which will guide you in using and understanding the www.MyTrustedTutor.com and our system.
Please refer to it for any possible queries as we have designed it to be an efficient mechanism to answer any possible confusion. As a new tutor, we want you to be well aware of our complete process. We will keep sharing information so that your experience and journey becomes enriching.
Process at MyTrustedTutor.com
Step 1: Tutor Profile Completion
At MyTrustedTutor.com, you have to continuously work on your Tutor Profile and make it attractive to get high visibility. Check whether you have updated the following information mentioned below. To log in, visit www.MyTrustedTutor.com
- Personal Information: Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Alternate Contacts
- Basic Profile: Your Photo, Age, Address and detailed profile description about yourself
- Standard & Subjects: Include all standards and subjects, which you like to teach. If you miss any subjects, it will not be possible for you to see an inquiry and reply to the question. So, take out time and fill all your subjects and standards which you would like to teach
- Preferred Area: Include all areas and locations where you want to take tuition. Again, all inquiries are based on your area preference. So, this is very important.
- Qualification: Update all your qualification i.e., Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, and Certificate course
- Preferred Time: Time and Days you will be available for tuition
- Fee Structure: How much Fee you are going to charge? We have seen that many teachings don’t get converted because of the fee issue. So, please mention fee structure, so that students and parents know it before contacting you.
All this information is highly critical to get relevant Tuition Inquiry, ensure all these details are correct and updated.
You can read more about Profile Completion at “How to Make Tutor Profile Attractive.”
Step 2: Tutor Credential Verification
To verify your credentials, submit the following documents through email at email@example.com or upload in your Profile
- Identity proof (It could be your Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)
- Address proof (Again it could be your Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, etc.)
- Educational certificate (Submit Certificate of Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, etc. whatever applies to you)
You can read details at “How to verify Credential.”
Once, you complete the above two steps, the Tuition Inquiry Process with becoming Fast and Smooth.
Come, join us and be a part of an innovative revolution in the domain of teaching.