Welcome to one of the largest marketplace for teachers, learners, schools, institutes and classes.
By accessing the website www.MyTrustedTutor.com
The terms and conditions can change from time to time and it is user’s responsibility to review changes that are implemented.
MyTrustedTutor.com reserves the right to cancel, refuse, edit, modify or remove any material published in the website by any user, without assigning any reason.
- All the terms and conditions are applicable to teachers, learners, schools, institutes, classes and visitors or anyone who uses or access the website.
- For the purpose of convenience we shall hereon call service providers as Sellers and service seekers as buyers.
- Sellers are bound to provide the correct information and details about the personal details, tutoring experience, educational qualification and fees.
- MyTrustedTutor.com will take all steps to keep information of Sellers and Buyers safe and secured, but not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by the student and Tutor.
- A Teacher/ Tutor agrees that he/she is 18 years of age, when a Teacher/ Tutor has been registered as Teacher/ Tutor .
- All payments from the buyer, seller and to buyer, seller shall be made through MyTrustedTutor platform.
- We may refuse service to anyone for any reason. MyTrustedTutor reserves the right to seek reimbursement from Seller if MyTrustedTutor, in its sole discretion, decide to reimburse the Buyer depending on case to case basis, provide a refund to Buyer if Seller cannot promptly deliver the services as promised to the Buyer. We may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by Seller to MyTrustedTutor or us by deducting from future payments owed to Seller, reversing any credits to Seller’s Account, taking amount in cash, charging against gift certificates held in Seller’s Account (if any) that were purchased with Sales Proceeds, charging Seller’s credit card, or seeking such reimbursement from Seller by any other lawful means. You authorize us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek reimbursement, including the debiting of your credit card or bank account.
- The Seller gives the right to the platform (MyTrustedTutor) to offer their services at a discounted rate than the actual price mentioned by the seller. However, the percentage platform fee decided shall not be changed and the seller shall receive the same amount as mentioned in the platform after deduction of the platform fee
- A Tutor will not include any personal information like Email ID, Mobile No. and Landline No. in any of the field in Brief Experience, Tutoring Experience, Timing, etc. MyTrustedTutor.com will remove all personal information from these fields, and if it is repeated, MyTrustedTutor.com can even remove the member from accessing the website.
- A Tutor is responsible for the personal information published in the website and no one can hold MyTrustedTutor.com liable for any claims posted by Tutor.
- By entering mobile number on www.MyTrustedTutor.com while registering for an account or receiving alerts, contacting an advertiser seller / buyer, user gives consent to Mytrustedtutor and its partners / vendors and sub-partners / sub-vendors to send alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to user’s action in our website to the mobile number entered by the user, irrespective of whether the same is on the DNC (Do Not Call) list or any other such data base. In case user does not want to receive these messages on his / her mobile number, he / she shall not submit his / her mobile number with Mytrustedtutor.com
- Mytrustedtutor is a service facilitator and does not control the truth or accuracy of content posted or the safety, or legality of the items advertised or sold. You may find other users’ information or advertisements posted to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. The views expressed on the website are not those of Mytrustedtutor, and any errors or omissions in them belong to the respective contributors / copyright holders. Through the use of this site, you agree to hold harmless MyTrustedTutor and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any and all claims related to the opinions expressed by others.
- A Tutor is not the employee of MyTrustedTutor.com and so any accruing tax on his/ her income shall be his/ her responsibility and not that of MyTrustedTutor.
- Tutors are responsible for maintaining the security of password and authentication. Tutors will be fully responsible for use of their account and for any actions that place using one’s account.
- MyTrustedTutor.com takes the endeavor to provide genuine and right inquiry to Tutor, but we cannot guarantee the same. Further, we cannot guarantee that by becoming a member of the website, you will get inquiry and response from our side.
- MyTrustedTutor.com continuously checks the website and if it finds any content inappropriate or misleading, it will be immediately removed, without specifying any reason whatsoever.
- MyTrustedTutor.com expects that correct email ID, and genuine Mobile No. has been provided in the website, and any changes will be immediately communicated by the tutor.
- MyTrustedTutor.com is a portal specially designed for the student to find the Tutor, but it cannot guarantee that the website will be able to find the Tutor.
- Students/Parents or any users are advised to independently verify the claims posted by any Tutors/ Classes. If the information is inappropriate and misleading, you are requested to notify immediately to us by writing at email@example.com. MyTrustedTutor.com will not be responsible for any harm done by the tutor to the students/users or vice-versa.
- MyTrustedTutor.com makes no warranty that the website is free of Computer Virus, or any system importing software, cookies, or that the website would operate without any errors or interruptions. No user or anyone else may harvest or collect email address or other contact information of the users from the website by electronic or any other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MyTrustedTutor and governs your use of the MyTrustedTutor Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MyTrustedTutor.
- All users irrevocably submit to the judiciary of the courts of republic of India.
- In no event shall MyTrustedTutor.com be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages, resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use.
If any user does not accept to any of the terms and conditions, they are strictly advised not to use the website.